Fresh New Profiles

SEE ME NAWLINS MAY 8- 17 BPT CT APRIL 12

Age 53 From Milford, Connecticut Online - Today
TS/TV/TG Seeking TS/TV/TG (277 Miles Away)

hot, sexy, funny, crossdresser/drag queen entertainer slash/golfer dad .live as hetero male 90%of the time the other 10%, well you know... looking for friends, work, love&money and other hot gurls to shop.work, golf.party/gotothe club, play dress...

Looking for someone sincere

Age 23 From Chapel Hill, North Carolina Online - Yesterday
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (230 Miles Away)

I am 21 years old and in college at an amazing school. I'll graduate in May 2013. I am fun and very talkative once I warm up to people. I am very thoughtful and cerebral, perhaps too much at times. I have issues like everyone and I am looking for...

looking for love

Age 30 From Sterling, Virginia Online - Today
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (2 Miles Away)

I'm not a hooker nor am i a slut! sexy plus sized tg been, living my life for over 10 years im a glam girl but can be natural when im home full time job have a place for me and you if we get to that point till then you can not come over i...

princess looking for prince charming

Age 54 From Middletown, Connecticut Online - Yesterday
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (307 Miles Away)

5'6' 5'9" w/heels. blonde hair hazel eyes nice lips nice butt and of course very nice legs!!

HEY GUYS.....HEHE

Age 23 From Jersey City, New Jersey Online - Yesterday
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (216 Miles Away)

hey guys im jaylin.....if theres anything youd like to know plze email me

just here to chat for now

Age 30 From Charlotte, North Carolina Online - Today
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (322 Miles Away)

just would like to talk to a real man, but if it happens to be more then likely he will be in kalmazoo or somewhere lol. UGH cant win for losing lol

What's up fellas

Age 28 From Brockton, Massachusetts Online - Today
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (398 Miles Away)

I can go from mild to wild, love meeting and making new friends. If you are wondering if you are my kinda guy I'm into ask me and I'll let you kno. I prefer Caucasian, but doesn't mean I'm only into that. Please have a pics before messaging ty

my dream is to find my angel

Age 29 From Warren, Michigan Online - 2 days ago
TS/TV/TG Seeking Man (379 Miles Away)

I am curvy sexy hot friendly if you never been in honest don't bother me

View More Fresh New Profiles

Join for free!

Join for free and search through thousands of profiles

Joining only takes a minute. Joining our community will allow us to better match you with other members.

Find a member

Search by nickname